Business360.Pro is pleased to provide a variety of resources on accounting, taxation and other related subjects that I hope will be helpful to both individuals and businesses.If you have any questions, simply contact me by email or call 778-968-2850. I will be happy to meet with you for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Not necessarily, but you might.
A Business Plan is a tool where management outlines what the company will do and how it plans to achieve its goals.
Generally, a bank needs to be confident that you can execute the plan. While we focus on the term “business plan,” the lender wants to know, “if we advance this money, how do we know it will be paid back?”
Banks don’t like to take risks because larger loans carry greater risk. The greater the loan, the more detail they will want.
Let’s say you want to borrow $10,000, and your record with your bank has a reliable history. The plan could be simple, like a summary of your goals with a three-year projection of income and expenses.
Pandemic restrictions are easing, however, after tasting life with less commuting time, many want to continue working at home, at least a few days a week!
This means businesses that agree to provide such flexibility :
- Create protocols around communication channels and expectations
- Deploy the Must-Have Technologies and security to support effective and safe remote collaboration
- Implement virtual communication best practices
- Strike the right balance of the kinds and amount of virtual communication to keep things real
- Share the keys to high-output remote teams with everyone
To download a free copy of "How to be a Better Virtual Communicator," click here to subscribe to our blog (you can unsubscribe anytime).