Business360.Pro is owned and operated by Randy Lutic-Hotta, a CPA, in both Canada and the US. Randy has lived and worked in both nations. Through his leadership, Business360.Pro has built the skills to understand both personal and business needs, how to integrate these needs and deliver results to the advantage of you, our client.
An honest and positive professional service team, Business360.Pro, like Randy, has as its first priority, always the interests of the clients we serve; providing capability, adaptability, and scalability.
As a leading force, Business360.Pro has experience working with people from all around the world successfully builds strong, cohesive and highly productive relationships with its clients, respectful of the personal characteristics and needs of each team member and our clients.
Since 2000, Business360.Pro has been serving loyal clients in the greater Vancouver area.
Our extensive experience with accounting systems, such as Sage, Zero, QuickBooks, Oracle NetSuite and more makes us uniquely qualified in assisting clients in choosing and implementing the accounting system best suited to their business needs and doing so with cyber risk and security in mind.
Our experience includes:
- Personal financial planning advisory services and tax planning and preparation to minimize you keep your hard-earned money
- Small business accounting and tax (Canada & USA) preparation and advisory services
- Developing business plans and budgets with KPIs (key performance indicators) that get results, and where appropriate, link the cost of ESG risks and opportunities to traditional financial reporting consequences, with the goal of bettering business performance or accessing financing, loans or controlling costs.
- Enterprise risk services
- Information systems need assessment, implementation/transition planning and control implementation with ERP experience (SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle)
- IFRS accounting, public company financial and control audits, private company financial reporting and audit, and public sector accounting and audit
- SOX controls design and implementation